I asked God for a best friend he sent me my granddaughter shirt

She would bring them into work for me to sign then I asked God for a best friend he sent me my granddaughter I asked God for a best partner in crime he sent me my grandson shirt, which I was terrified about. On my first trip to New York, Gail emailed me an itinerary of places and things I must do whilst I was there, and I’m pleased to say I ticked them all off the list. I’ve truly never met such a kinder person, Gail not only sent me and many other friends the most gorgeous, thoughtful, random gifts out of the blue and handmade cards for publication days.
I asked God for a best friend he sent me my granddaughter Ladies Tee

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt