I’m the boss but my German Shorthaired Pointer is still in denial shirt

Tonight I was on a mission I’m the boss but my German Shorthaired Pointer is still in denial shirt. It had been a tiring day, and I just wanted to be alone. She asked if she could listen to my heartbeat. Reluctantly, I stretched out beside her and she drew her head to my chest. Tonight I chose to love. It wasn’t my first response, but that took nothing away from its significance. I share the same heartbeat with two precious souls, and that’s enough to get me through. I  often feel people at work get the best of me and my kids get the rest of me.
I'm the boss but my German Shorthaired Pointer is still in denial V-neck T-shirt
Buy it here: I’m the boss but my German Shorthaired Pointer is still in denial shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt