Make America not a bunch of Whiny ass bitches again shirt

One of my triggers is getting lost. I quickly start to unravel and my heart begins to race. My older daughter senses this and says, It’s ok, Mom. We can ask for help or Let’s pull over. We will figure this out together. I see this opportunity as a gift, not as a burden, to see that her mother is human and how she might self-sooth in the future when finds herself unraveling. This way of sharing my struggles is very different than the way it used to be when I’d be so emotionally distraught and stressed at that moment that I would scare my children.
Make America not a bunch of Whiny ass bitches again Sweater
Buy it here: Make America not a bunch of Whiny ass bitches again shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt