Stop asking why I’m a bitch I don’t ask why you’re so stupid shirt

Even at 69, I am still learning what is important! Thank you for this beautiful reminder. I struggle with taking in the now on a good day, but this year has been riddled with family illness, loss of a dear friend, unemployment in addition to the everyday stress of life. Every year, I spend the first-day having students write me a letter about what I need to know about them, who they are, what they bring to this experience.
Stop asking why I'm a bitch I don't ask why you're so stupid Hoodie
Buy it here: Stop asking why I’m a bitch I don’t ask why you’re so stupid shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt