Stop making drama you’re not Shakespeare shirt

Yes, I can be an a-hole, but it has been only to help you become the greatest mother/person I have had the honor to know. This was so beautifully expressed and really touched me. I love watching my children grow, but it is also sad for me because I love my babies so much. This outlook is so helpful! Beautifully written. Every word resonated. I’m glad to read someone else understands watching your child walk away when you drop them off- it’s a mama thing.
Stop making drama you're not Shakespeare Sweater
Buy it here: Stop making drama you’re not Shakespeare shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt