Sunflower I’m a happy go lucky ray of fucking sunshine shirt

The teams we played were especially tough, and I felt completely out of place. Whether that tennis match resulted in a win or a loss, I don’t remember. But spotting a butterfly became my goal for the rest of the season and the final season of my college career. I saw more butterflies during that period of my life than I had in my entire existence. The moment I covered up that photo of my smallest self with my children’s greatest words of love was when my goal in life started to shift – and along with it, my heart and soul.
Sunflower I'm a happy go lucky ray of fucking sunshine Hoodie
Buy it here: Sunflower I’m a happy go lucky ray of fucking sunshine shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Grinch Santa Hat Take Me As I Am Or Kiss My Ass Eat Shit And Step On A Lego Christmas Shirt

The Grinch’s Halloween Trick Or Treat Candy Christmas Shirt

I am blessed shirt