Grammy bear shirt

While it looked beautiful and the batter was yummy, the cake itself was a little dry. I cooked it five minutes less than stated, so not sure what I should have done. We have made this cake at our house several times and it is the very best tasting chocolate cake ever! So yummy! Always turned out right and easy to make too! Took it to a church potluck and everyone loved it. I baked this cake for the weekend and it was not liked by any of my guests. Was a little dry and the Icing was bitter! Just saying how we liked it!
Grammy bear Longsleeve Tee
Buy it here: Grammy bear shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt