I like tacos beer and maybe 5 people shirt

Wow, after reading some of the comments,especially from those calling others ignorant, when their own comments are ignorant, it only reinforces my belief that Chicano studies should be mandatory in public schools. Anglo mericans are enjoying this, no wonder they think they can ban our books, kill us without repercussions and deport us at will. They know we are not united. It don’t matter what side of the border you where born on either, a Mexican is a Mexican. Who cares why we celebrate it, I’m getting free beer at work, I love this country, Mexico should start following this example.
I like tacos beer and maybe 5 people Longsleeve Tee
Buy it here: I like tacos beer and maybe 5 people shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt