I’m a bitch I’m a lover I’m a crazy ass mother seriously ask my kids shirt

Don’t let them be cooking or cleaning. She comes from a god gifted family’s he doesn’t make any mistake he know what he was doing. Some people get things in life so easily even after all the trouble they’ve caused. He doesn’t deserve any forgiveness! This just shows what’ a fucked up person her dad is. Someone who isn’t even embarrassed to face her daughter after leaving them when she was only a kid.
I'm a bitch I'm a lover I'm a crazy ass mother seriously ask my kids Longsleeve Tee
Buy it here: I’m a bitch I’m a lover I’m a crazy ass mother seriously ask my kids shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt