Keanu Reeves be kind to animals or I’ll kill you shirt

I miss him everyday, he has been gone now for six years. and it seems like yesterday, he lives on in my heart and I know I will see him again one day Keanu Reeves you are my inspiration. My daughter and I were blessed to have come face to face with Keanu Reesves a little over a week ago at grand central station while filming John Wick three. I don’t care any for most celebraties, but he is a class act. He rides the subway and walks the streets., just lives his life grounded. I like everything Keanu had to say, it all made sense to me.
Keanu Reeves be kind to animals or I'll kill you Longsleeve Tee
Buy it here: Keanu Reeves be kind to animals or I’ll kill you shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt