Pikachu starbucks coffee shirt

Not happy with the outcome of the election but breaking things neither changes anything nor solves anything! I hope some people realize these protesters do not represent all those who protest trump! And especially all liberals! I’m sure they wouldn’t be happy being lumped with that are in town celebrating trump. You protest Trump because you believe he’ll destroy the country but you actively destroy the country yourself in your protest this is stupidity at it’s finest. I’m not happy either, but come on people, positivity is how you push back against hate.
Pikachu starbucks coffee Longsleeve Tee
Buy it here: Pikachu starbucks coffee shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt