Pug dog happy st pugtrick day shirt

Bear is a fucking tornado and there’s only one of him and I bet you have to yell over all that snorting and sneezing man. I dunno about this one. I know it’s not frenchies, but they’re pretty similar, when I saw this I imagined you walking in and just letting out this big squeal of excitement. I love Japan! I once went to a place there that was sort of like a dog zoo! It’s such a small country, not everyone has room for their own dog!
Pug dog happy st pugtrick day Ladies Tee
Buy it here: Pug dog happy st pugtrick day shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt