Sippin’ wine and shoppin’ Prime shirt

So many people on here don’t seem to know the magic of a shower beer. It’s like, are you even trying to live your best life? Clean your tiles with alcohol first before attaching any suction cups-removes the soap film preventing a clean stick. Oh, and use plastic glasses. Your feet will thank you. Remember that night I got ready in yours and I took a bottle of wine into the shower? This would have been handy you should invest in one.
Sippin' wine and shoppin' Prime Longsleeve Tee
Buy it here: Sippin’ wine and shoppin’ Prime shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt