If you hurt my dog I can make your death look like an accident shirt

Wait till you get a bit, it won’t be so funny then. That’s not really something to laugh about. that’s food aggression and it shouldn’t be joked about. I’ve got two dogs. a german shepherd and also have a Siberian husky mix. neither of them shows any aggression towards food. my children can feed them and they would never act like this. they won’t take food from my children unless my children give it to them. they won’t growl or raise a lip over food. I trained them as pups by constantly taking food away, letting them get used to my hands being in their bowls.
If you hurt my dog I can make your death look like an accident Tank top
Buy it here: If you hurt my dog I can make your death look like an accident shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt