I’m a bucket shirt

 Rodney in the end. This brought me to tears…and brought me joy at the same damn time. I love your family and watching this was food for my soul. I hope one day I can financially be able to start experiencing lives true beauty. Awesome stuff! But Will, Old ppl like Rod and Gan should not skydive he could have died, that would have been a tragedy to remember. Take Gam &Rod on easier stuff next time if u still want them around their hearts and bodies are not as strong as yours at that age, not being a party pooper but c’mon it’s common sense, they are old.
I'm a bucket Ladies Tee
Buy it here: I’m a bucket shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Grinch Santa Hat Take Me As I Am Or Kiss My Ass Eat Shit And Step On A Lego Christmas Shirt

The Grinch’s Halloween Trick Or Treat Candy Christmas Shirt

Bad Bunny Super Bowl LIX Collab NFL Logo shirt