In softball as in life all the important things happen at home shirt

 I was a dodgeball god. I got a call from my son’s before school care that our school district as we just wanted to let you know that he was hit with a ball. Obviously, I asked what was going on. They were playing dodgeball. Well, he obviously lost, tell him to be quicker next time. Seriously? It was like the purge at school there’s always that one person who throws hard enough to break a bone. Every kid in my class would get so happy and excited when we found out it was dodgeball day! I actually don’t think this is funny. I think she is being mean and being a bully.
In softball as in life all the important things happen at home Ladies Tee
Buy it here: In softball as in life all the important things happen at home shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Grinch Santa Hat Take Me As I Am Or Kiss My Ass Eat Shit And Step On A Lego Christmas Shirt

The Grinch’s Halloween Trick Or Treat Candy Christmas Shirt

Bad Bunny Super Bowl LIX Collab NFL Logo shirt