Sloth I didn’t fart my butt blew you a kiss shirt

She needs to learn to do it herself. So cute, and cute little grunts. Glad I’m not there with him I’d have picked him up and cuddled with the first noise he made! She said he’s a little spoiled. He needs to learn to climb! He’s a sloth, climbing and strong arms are essential! Keep teaching him, he’ll get it eventually. I am seriously starting g to appreciate your fascination with this creature. And yes, you are like twins. Daddy needs his own Facebook so I can tag him in all the sloth videos. Me when my gym teacher wanted me to climb the rope he’s like do I have too why can’t you just pick me up so cute.
Sloth I didn't fart my butt blew you a kiss Sweater
Buy it here: Sloth I didn’t fart my butt blew you a kiss shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Grinch Santa Hat Take Me As I Am Or Kiss My Ass Eat Shit And Step On A Lego Christmas Shirt

The Grinch’s Halloween Trick Or Treat Candy Christmas Shirt

Bad Bunny Super Bowl LIX Collab NFL Logo shirt