There’s nothing a little Starbucks and Disney can’t fix shirt

Where the hell are these people getting their false information that Starbucks doesn’t support our troops? I made a statement about Starbucks and an apparent lack of support for our military, based on a post that I had read from a friend. I made this statement without researching the topic myself. For this, I apologize to the Starbucks community. Starbucks will rarely see my business. Not that they care. They have plenty. But just no I like businesses who are actually inclusive. Not pretend inclusive to those who agree with them. I’ll never fully boycott.. because capitalism that they claim to abhor and if they are there to fill my need.
There's nothing a little Starbucks and Disney can't fix Ladies Tee
Buy it here: There’s nothing a little Starbucks and Disney can’t fix shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Grinch Santa Hat Take Me As I Am Or Kiss My Ass Eat Shit And Step On A Lego Christmas Shirt

The Grinch’s Halloween Trick Or Treat Candy Christmas Shirt

Bad Bunny Super Bowl LIX Collab NFL Logo shirt