Mamacita needs a Margarita shirt

Unexpectedly, a white-haired gentleman came through the line. He said he was seventy-two years old and had attended every speaker series since the beginning. He said, I’ll be honest, I was skeptical about you. I didn’t think there would be anything for me in this talk. Well, I was wrong. I heard a few things I really needed to hear. Thank you. I am no scholar, but I still have a contribution to make. I am grateful I did not let fear stop me from making a contribution to another person’s life.
Mamacita needs a Margarita Sweater
Buy it here: Mamacita needs a Margarita shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt