Damn I make 50 look good shirt

Always wise and always kind, you certainly make 50 look good. I love you beyond words and I can’t express how much you mean to me. You are my confidant and friend and above all my strength. You possess such great traits that I can only stand back and be proud to call you my mum. You are graceful, smart, God-fearing and the kindest soul I have met. You are beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like just as strong as you.
Damn I make 50 look good Hoodie
Buy it here: Damn I make 50 look good shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt