I can go from Regular Bitch to burn this whole mother shirt

When I walk by the dining room window, I can go from Regular Bitch to burn this whole mother fucker down Bitch’ real quick shirt, the holiday season is about to fire up and this week! Lots of parties, lots of stress and lots of burning the candle at both ends! Don’t let all that be an excuse to lose focus when it comes to getting enough whole food into your diet! Here are cheers to you navigating the temptations ahead! Have a great week!! I certainly intend too. I’m heading out to Uluru in the center of Australia to walk around the rock and reconnect with Mother Earth! More on that later peace and juice! Water down your home.
I can go from Regular Bitch to burn this whole mother Hoodie

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt