I’m a grandma and a Jurassic Park fan which means I’m pretty shirt

I’ve been completely obsessed for as long as I could possibly remember. As a child, I sat transfixed watching those animals, brought back to life, on screen with humans. The roar of the T-Rex while the “When dinosaurs ruled the earth” banner falls behind her gives me goosebumps to this day. I would pretend to type the same commands he did when he was trying to bring the system back online. I had no idea what he was doing but I thought it was the coolest thing in the world.
I'm a grandma and a Jurassic Park fan which means I'm pretty V-neck T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt