I’m a grandma and a Lions fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

There are reasons they have lost two flags and they are yet to address those reasons. Feeling so privileged to be able to attend the game today, you girls are amazing and inspiring young girls to play footy everywhere. So proud to support this team, all the girls play so well from the first ball up. Looking forward to what you girls do next year. You did us proud girls and you played hard! You are so full of heart! We will be backing you again next year, well done! Well done ladies keep our heads up there always next year.
I'm a grandma and a Lions fan which means I'm pretty much perfect V-neck T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt