Official My God momma really don’t Play-Doh shirt

Did you know 2016 is the 60th Birthday of Play-Doh brand? What are some of your favorite memories with Play-Doh compound? How annoyed would u be if they took the right picture and made it into the left at work in like 3 mins after putting it on the table? If you don’t love me at my meshed Play-doh, then you don’t deserve me as new Play-doh? Does not compute. These things relieve my stress. I love neon colors. They make anxiety fade. Playing with it with my daughter. She’s in love with play-doh. We still play with it today.
My God momma really don't Play-Doh Hoodie

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt