Shhhh and bring your auntie a Starbucks coffee shirt

Costa Cafe, Cinnabon, Auntie Anne’s pretzels, Red Mango are some of the places that turned me down. Cinnabon actually refused me when I had already placed an order with them. I have been shameless enough to ask the reason, only to get answers. Like, guys come on do you expect me to sit through an entire date with a just a glass of your precious RO water, in case you offered me one. I have even feigned illness at times and said I need to take a paracetamol, and yet been refused.
Shhhh and bring your auntie a Starbucks coffee V-neck T-shirt
Buy it here: Shhhh and bring your auntie a Starbucks coffee shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt