July woman the soul of a witch the fire of a lioness shirt

I see her in every woman, even if she does not feel or see it herself, and it is beautiful and inspiring and it moves me to tears. It resonated with my intuition and deep self-love. The Wild woman is me when I don’t care what someone else thinks but truly trust my own inner knowing. It is self-respect and creative flow. She is wise and strong and vulnerable, she is magic and she is close to nature. She is the wind, the fire, the earth, and the water.
July woman the soul of a witch the fire of a lioness V-neck T-shirt
Buy it here: July woman the soul of a witch the fire of a lioness shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt