Don’t be a lady be a legend shirt

My thoughts and prayers are with all you mommas out there. Happy Mother’s Day to you. For those who are single mommas – you’re heroes. To those who’ve adopted a child and love them as if they’re from your womb – you’re absolute legends. To those who have lost a child – my heart grieves with yours and I pray you to sense an extraordinary dose of God’s peace today. For those who’ve longed to bear a child, and on days like today, you feel a bit of an extra sting.
Don't be a lady be a legend V-neck T-shirt
Buy it here: Don’t be a lady be a legend shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt