I’m not clumsy it’s just the floor hates me the tables and chairs shirt

Forty-two years was not too late to be kind to me. I’m not clumsy it’s just the floor hates me the tables and chairs are bullies and the wall gets in my wall shirt who remind me on days I forget. I’m so stealing that wording ‘you need to shut your bully up’. For myself. And for a few people close to me who put themselves down when they are beautiful just as they are! It was like giving her a knighthood the way she sat a little taller, held her head a little higher, and let her dreams soar a little further.
I'm not clumsy it's just the floor hates me the tables and chairs Hoodie
Buy it here: I’m not clumsy it’s just the floor hates me the tables and chairs shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt