My house is an Elf free zone there’s enough Tiny little assholes shirt

Do you know what that My house is an Elf free zone there’s enough Tiny little assholes messing up my house already shirt to in times of trouble rather than an enemy to fear and hide information. My older daughter recently turned 14. She came to me the other day visibly upset. She’d messed up. I could see the infraction was tearing her up. I could see she was trying to come up with a plan to fix it. It was a learning experience just like my speeding warning. Our mother doesn’t care enough.
My house is an Elf free zone there's enough Tiny little assholes Hoodie
Buy it here: My house is an Elf free zone there’s enough Tiny little assholes shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt