I am Grumpy Veteran I served I sacrificed I don’t regret shirt

 I shall keep digging deep and sharing what I find, for it connects us in healing & hopeful ways. Please keep us posted! Your words; thoughts are what I think. I feel like giving up, take it as rejection. Buying one of my books means my publisher sees that my work is valued and should continue. I would love to keep writing all my life – with your support, I can. Thank you for these beautiful words.
I am Grumpy Veteran I served I sacrificed I don't regret Hoodie
Buy it here: I am Grumpy Veteran I served I sacrificed I don’t regret shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt