I’d love to do whatever I want but I’m not a dad #mom life shirt

My almost two year old loves when I read to her and tries to spend as much time in bed having cuddles in the morning as she can. She has the cheesiest grin her eyes light up when I mention taking her shopping already! They are both so precious and I desperately wish I had more time and energy with them. I know life will settle and I have to hope that they know how much I love them until then. Your wisdom also applies to my situation. I took early retirement to move next to my elderly mother. She cannot drive, is sometimes confused, and is easily stressed.
I'd love to do whatever I want but I'm not a dad #mom life Hoodie

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt