Stitch touch me and I will Bite you shirt

When they were small I never tired of kissing the warm cheek that rested on their pillow. Sweet times to be treasured! Now I watch them kiss their own children and listen to them marvel at the love they feel! It really does fix you and it is boundless and eternal! My love for this child will endure harsh elements, discord, distance, and time. This I know for sure. Perhaps it is one of the few things on earth that is eternal.
Stitch touch me and I will Bite you Sweater
Buy it here: Stitch touch me and I will Bite you shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt