The higher the hair the closer to heaven shirt

Also, heel insoles and bandaids are life. After years of carefully planning how little walking I’d have to do in order to hurt, blister and bleed as little as possible, I’m done lol I wear cute comfortable flats or kitten heels. If my worth is in my heel length I’ve weeded out the people who are too shallow for me anyways! This is great as scientific research. Now I understand one more thing why women would be mad or angry and explode for apparently no reason at some point. Fascinating!
The higher the hair the closer to heaven Longsleeve Tee
Buy it here: The higher the hair the closer to heaven shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt