Relax it’s just an extra chromie shirt

Relax it’s just an extra chromie shirt. I’m really glad you came in when you did, the doctor said. Self-care is never easy or convenient, but it is vital to our existence. I texted my 14-year-old daughter who would soon be getting off the bus to tell her I’d be home soon. Relax it’s just an extra chromie shirt. Seeing those words in a text message felt like a glimpse of the future. Relax it’s just an extra chromie shirt.
Relax it's just an extra chromie Sweater
Buy it here: Relax it’s just an extra chromie shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt