You’re the Rachel to my Monica shirt

So, like you, I cherish the times with my young nieces and nephews. Had a last minute donation to give with regards to the volunteer donation board I am on (which meant coordinating schedules and taking photos out of town), then some items to handle for job in Great Bend, then straight to Fargo for various appointments (trailer tire exchanges, supplies, etc.), then last minute call to get to Wahpeton to pick up specially ordered glass for a project.
You're the Rachel to my Monica V-neck T-shirt
Buy t here: You’re the Rachel to my Monica shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best pug mom ever shirt

Snoopy I have congestive heart failure I don’t have the energy shirt

Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt